The After Buzz — August 8, 2018
On this week's edition of The After Buzz we cover:
- My wedding. The preparations are coming to an end and the blogs are going up. Be sure to check them out HERE.
- Black Panther is an overrated movie. There, I said it. I don't think it's a bad movie. But I also don't think it's a top 5 Marvel movie.
- Same goes for Godfather. The overrated part, not the part about my still thinking it's a good movie. I have tried many times to get through it and I just can't. It bores me.
- Something that is well worth watching is Ozark on Netflix. It definitely has a big Breaking Bad vibe to it, but Jason Bateman is great, as is the whole show.
- I also mention the movie poems that we've been doing on the air, and if you have one you'd like to share, you can email it to me to email@example.com