Even MORE Halloween Costume Mash-up Ideas
For the past week we, the Mosho, and our listeners have been coming up with costume mash-up ideas. A costume mash-up is where you take two characters and combine them thereby making your Halloween costume a pun of sorts. Previously, we'd had "Ronald McDonald Trump", "Stevie Wonder Woman" and "Kylo Ren and Stimpy".
Well, here are a few more last minute costume Mash-Up ideas for 2016.
First, I'll give the description of the costume and then I'll reveal what the costume is supposed to be.
- Description: You dress as the King of Pop. White sequined glove, sequined jacket and jaunty fedora. Also, you take a canvas which you splatter with multiple colors of paint.
- You Are: Michael Jackson Pollock
- Description: You dress as the captain of the Millennium Falcon. You also wear a big red cylinder around your torso.
- You Are: Han Solo Cup
- Description: You dress as a masked Mexican wrestler. You also wear a purple backpack, orange shorts and pink shirt and a pageboy wig.
- You Are: Luchadora the Explorer
- Description: You dress as the Father of Our Country. You also wear a monkey mask and have a tail.
- You Are: Curious George Washington
- Description: You get an older friend who kind of looks like Bernie Sanders and have him wear sunglasses. Then, you and a buddy stand on either side of him and drag him along everywhere you go.
- You Are: Weekend at Bernie Sanders
Here are a few more. You can probably figure out how to make these before next Halloween!
- Alice Cooper in Wonderland
- Edgar Allan Poe Damron
- Malibu Ken Bone
- Colin Kaepernick Fury
- Babe Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Harley Quinn, Medicine Woman
- Mad Max Headroom
- Little Richard Ramirez
- Peewee Herman Munster
- Ringo Starr Lord
- Rick James Bond
- Carmello Anthony Weiner
- Aunt Flo from Progressive
- Dr. Evil Knievel
- Beetlejuice Newton
You get the idea.