I don't see how the likelyhood of a relationships success can be figured out with only four questions but apparently these folks think they can. This link will take you to the website where the short questionnaire is. From there you just pick from the choices in the drop down boxes for the questions and VOILA!  There's a 32% chance that I'll break up with Doc in the  next 5 years so there's a 68% chance that I won't. I don't know about you but I like those odds. The sociological research done by Stanford University sociologist Michael Rosenfeld was done using the results of a 2009 survey that followed couples for five years and a statistical model.

Chad Mcdermott

More From The Basin's Classic Rock