The After Buzz with Brandon Coates — March 20, 2019
Oh what an episode of The After Buzz. We ran a bit long on this one, but we had lots to talk about.
- My kid threw me an awesome birthday party over the weekend. She had it all planned out. From the music, to the activities, the refreshments.
- Someone in Florida pooped their pants. Seriously, it happened when I was working in Florida and someone went to fart. But it wasn't a fart.
- Idris Elba is the man. If you get a chance go check out the documentary on him training for a professional kickboxing match. It's available on YouTube.
- I filled out my NCAA bracket by clicking the "random" button and the with the first click, it had Oregon going all the way. It was destiny. Of course now that I type that, Oregon will be out in the first round.
- And we posed a question about the MoSho on Facebook. You can see that question BY CLICKING HERE.