The After Buzz — August 29, 2018
On this week's After Buzz I talk about:
- Briefly at the beginning I cover a couple topics from last week on the MoSho.
- Excluding an entire race when it comes to dating.
- Nursery rhymes and songs with dark meanings, whether it's true or not.
- The Queen show here in El Paso with the El Paso Symphony Orchestra, and just how awesome it was! Seriously, if you ever get a chance to go... go.
- My high school had its 20 year reunion this past weekend. I haven't been able to make it to either my 10 or 20 year, but I'm okay with that.
- Louis CK recently did about 15 minutes of stand up and some people got super bent out of shape about it. We need to be able to look at issues on a case by case basis and not just paint it all with a broad brush.
- And I bitch about the healthcare system and how we're all getting hosed.