6 Spectacular Stats To Throw Out At Your Dallas-49ers Viewing Party This Sunday!
It's just about game time for what is the biggest game of the year so far for the Dallas Cowboys! It's the Wild Card round of the playoffs and the Dallas Cowboy's take on the San Francisco 49ers this Sunday in Dallas at AT&T Stadium at 3:30pm central time.
Here are 5 things to throw out at your Dallas Cowboys viewing party this Sunday!
1. THE LAST TIME THE COWBOYS PLAYED THE 49ERS IN THE PLAYOFFS WAS...
January 15, 1995 in San Francisco. The 49ers won 38-28.
2. DALLAS IS 2-0 AT HOME IN PLAYOFFS AGAINST SAN FRANCISCO!
Yep, anytime the Cowboys have played the San Francisco 49ers at home in the Playoffs, the Cowboys have won. Dallas is also 3-1 when playing at AT&T Stadium in the postseason.
3. DALLAS FINISHED THE YEAR #1 IN FOUR BIG CATEGORIES!
- #1 In Points Per Game (31.2)
- #1 in Explosive Plays for 10 plus yards - 254
- #1 in Net Yards Per Game...407 per game!
- #1 in Takeaways...34 which is most in the NFL
4. DALLAS RANKS 2ND FOR THE MOST APPEARANCES IN THE POSTSEASON
Only the Green Bay Packers have more postseason appearances than the Cowboys. Dallas has 34 seasons, the Packers have been in playoffs in 35 seasons.
5. WITH SUNDAYS GAME ,THE COWBOYS WILL PLAY IN MORE PLAYOFF GAMES THAN ANY OTHER TEAM EVER!
This will be the Cowboys 64th playoff game, the most in NFL history. The 49ers have played in 53 playoff games.
6. THE DALLAS COWBOYS ARE WORTH MORE THAN THE 49ERS!
The Dallas Cowboys are worth 6.5 billion dollars which ranks #1
The 49ers are worth 4.175 billion dollars which ranks #6 according to Forbes for 2021.