My Top 10 Christmas Movies Of All Time
There are many Christmas movies out there and many that I never miss but there are certainly ones that I will never miss both new and old and no Die Hard is not on my list!
These are my favorites and are in no particular order
1. Christmas Vacation - a classic that should never be missed
2. Elf - one of the category of Christmas films that in my opinion is a true classic
3. A Nightmare Before Christmas - the best of both of my favorite holidays, Halloween and Christmas
4.A.Christmas Story - a box office bomb that a cable tv network devotes an entire 24 hours to!
5. It's A Wonderful Life - another box office bomb when it was released, it bombed due to the subject matter of suicide
6. Miracle On 34th Street - the original not the remake!
7. Home Alone - honestly who doesn't love Home Alone
8. A Christmas Carol - In my opinion any version of this is good but the one with Alastair Sim is my favorite
9. The Grinch - the Ron Howard film with Jim Carrey (the cartoon is a must but it's not a movie)
10. The Polar Express - not only breakthrough animation for when it came out but a great message
So those are mine and most likely most of yours as well but let me know what yours may be?