2 Ingredient Dessert
½ Cup Nutella
- Pre-heat oven to 375*
- Put Nutella in a small bowl
- Separate the eggs, mix the yolks with the Nutella and put the egg white in a separate bowl
- Whip the egg whites until they hold stiff peaks, but not too much or they will start to separate. You can add a teaspoon of sugar or a pinch of cream of tartar to help stabilize the whites and prevent over-beating…lol
- Mix 1/3 of the whipped egg whites into the Nutella mixture. This is called sacrificing and it lightens the chocolate mixture, making it easier to fold in the rest of the whites.
- Add the remaining egg whites into the Nutella and gently fold with a spatula until incorporated-It’s ok if there are a few streaks.
- Pour the mixture into a buttered ramekin, or oven-safe ceramic mug.
- Cook for 15 minutes
- Eat Asap, with whipped cream