The Nine Unwritten Rules of Facebook
Most who go on Facebook know there are a lot of unwritten rules and most are good about not breaking them, for the rest of you, here is a little reminder.
These unwritten rules also have a video tutorial on Yahoo Screen.
- Never like your own posts. This bears repeating, NEVER like your own posts! Everyone can figure out you like it if YOU post it.
- Only post the things your friends actually want to see, like mind-blowing facts and major life updates.
- Posts about religion, politics, or your workouts will get you BLOCKED.
- Everybody stalks, but don’t get caught. Liking photos that are already several years old is the easiest way to get caught.
- Don’t have a conversation in the comments section. That’s what texting is for.
- Keep virtual PDA to a minimum. Treat it like real-life PDA.
- Don’t post every selfie you take.
- Don’t make people guess what’s bothering you.
- Don’t invite friends to play all your online games. This is another way to get BLOCKED.
There it is, if you know a friend who violates any or all of these please forward this story to them so we can all have a better Facebook experience.