KBAT is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
KBAT is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. All of your favorite rock music, Tawny the Rock Chick and more is available to you anytime, anywhere on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Setting up KBAT on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select “Skills” from the main menu of the app.
- Search for KBAT. Tap on the station logo to get to the KBAT skill.
- Tap “Enable” to enable the KBAT skill.
- Once you’ve enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play KBAT.”
Don’t own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We’re happy to help. Send us an email at: email@example.com