Seven Healthy Foods With More Sugar Than a Chocolate Donut
Sugar is put in foods that you would least expect to have sugar in them.
According to Business Insider, there is about 13 grams of sugar in a chocolate glazed donut. So here are seven foods with more than 13 grams of sugar in them.
- Fruit-flavored yogurt. One serving has 26 grams of sugar.
- Energy bars. If they have chocolate chips in them, that’s 23 grams.
- Orange juice. One cup has about 20 grams.
- Applesauce. A typical serving has 16 grams.
- Tomato soup. The average serving has 15 grams.
- Dried cranberries. One packet of Craisins has 34 grams of sugar.
- Starbuck’s Grande Latte. There are 17 grams of sugar in it.