Halloween-Related Guinness World Records
Here are some random Halloween-related Guinness World Records.
- Largest candy.This record was set 16 years ago in Trondheim, Norway. A candy factory made a square butterscotch candy that was five feet on both sides, and one-and-a-half feet deep. It weighed 3,527 pounds.
- Most people wearing masks. This record was set in 2011 at Angel Stadium in Anaheim, California. They had 27,080 people wear masks.
- Largest pumpkin pie. This was set in 2005. A group in Ohio made a pumpkin pie that was 12 feet in diameter and weighed just over a TON.
- Heaviest pumpkin. This record was set last year at the New England Giant Pumpkin Weigh-Off. A guy grew a pumpkin that weighed 2,009 pounds.
- Largest collection of candy wrappers. A woman in Venice, Italy set this record last year with her collection of 2,048 wrappers, all from different candies.
Check out these and many more in the Guinness Book of World Records.