Eight Other Uses For Personal Lube
We all know the main use for lube is to get your jollies by yourself or make sex have a little less friction, but here are eight other uses that bottle of joy can be used for.
Here are the eight other uses according to She Knows.com:
- Stops Chafing. If you are an athlete, silicone lube can be used to stop chafing on your nipples and inner thighs.
- Break in new shoes. Lube is great for avoiding blisters with new shoes.
- Shine your shoes. You can also keep new leather shoes looking good by polishing them with lube.
- Moisturize dry skin. Lube can be used as a massage oil or hand moisturizer just like body lotion.
- Fix your hair. Silicone lube can tame hair flyaways and even add a nice shine to it too.
- Get a stuck ring off your finger.
- Loosen a doorknob or a lock. Just slip a drop of lube on the key before sliding it into the lock.
- Fix your bike and other household items. In a pinch, lube can be used on bicycle chains, hair clippers, small appliances, and to protect against rust.
So there are a few more uses you can find for your lube if you are ever in need and have nothing else around the house.