11 Rules to Make Friends With Benefits Actually Work
A group of relationship experts think they have come up with a list of rules that will make friends with benefits work.
According to Twoo.com, here are the 11 rules of being friends with benefits:
- It can only last three months, max. Then if you do want to extend it, you have to talk about it first.
- You can’t tell your friends. If they find out, they’ll either give you crap, or act weird around you.
- You can’t go on dates, it has to be purely about hooking up.
- No public displays of affection.
- You can only get it on between 10:00 P.M. and 4:00 A.M. The rest of the time, you’re just friends.
- You can only cuddle for 10 minutes afterward.
- You have to leave before breakfast.
- You can’t leave anything at the other person’s place, like clothes or an extra toothbrush.
- You can’t get jealous.
- You have to agree that the friendship is the most important thing.
- You have to agree you won’t fall in love. Which sounds obvious, but it has to at least be a ground rule.