Top 5 Places in Midland/Odessa For Chicken Fingers
If you love that yard bird (aka chicken), and especially those chicken fingers, well here are the top 5 places you need to visit to get the best chicken fingers/tenders.
- Raising Cane's - Now with locations in Midland and Odessa, the best chicken tenders are available to all Permian Basin residents. Don't forget to get a lot of that secret sauce from Raising Cane's which makes the chicken tenders AWESOME!
- Big Daddy's Grill and Bar - Located at 1121 E. 42nd in Odessa right at the corner of Dixie and 42nd. Make sure you try the Chicken Fried Chicken Strips served with cream gravy. You can also enjoy great catfish here too if you are into seafood but definitely get the Hush Puppy Sticks.
- Keith's Hamburger Station - Located at 4324 Andrews Hwy in Odessa, give the Chicken Strips Dinner a try. It comes with fries, salad, toast, and gravy. The steak fingers are also good if you love steak fingers too.
- Chicken Express - With 4 locations in the area, 2 in Odessa, and 2 in Midland, it is convenient to get your chicken tenders here. You can get 4 tenders or 7 tenders, and they are both served with gravy, your choice of a biscuit or roll, one regular side, and a large drink. You can also get numerous other kinds of fried chicken meals you want.
- Bush's Chicken - With 3 locations in Midland and one in Odessa, this is another great place for chicken tenders. You can get 2, 4, or 6 chicken tenders with an individual meal, and 16, 20, 30 tenders with a family meal, or just tenders and gravy with no sides in quantities of 4, 6, 16, and 20.
There are your best bets for getting chicken tenders in the Midland/Odessa area.