Texas State Fair’s Awesome Foods Are Coming
The Texas State Fair is known for it's odd foods. Most of them involve frying. It kicks off n September 29th, and they just released some of this year's new items you'll be able to get.
- Beer battered beef jerky. This is one I would LOVE to try. It could be a train wreck and taste horrible. But I at least want to try it.
- Fried Texas dirt. I'm guessing "dirt" is crushed Oreos or something similar.
- Deep fried breakfast cupcake.
- Funnel cake bacon queso burger.
- Deep fried chicken noodle soup on a stick. Um, I honestly just want to know how in the world this one is done.
- Deep fried Froot Loops.
- Oreo beer.
- Tamale donuts. We talked about this one on the air and we aren't too sure what this one is. Is it more tamale or donut?
- Fried redneck wedding cake balls.
- Fat smooth. That's all the info I've been able to find on this one so far. It's just called "fat smooth."