See Texas Lady Stealing 14 Foot Skeleton By Shoving It In the Back Of Her SUV!
Um, I'm thinking it's not going to be hard to find! Don't you just hate THIEVES that take off with YARD decorations? I mean, it's time for the Halloween and Christmas YARD STUFF to start popping up in people's yards and unfortunately, I guess we can expect this stuff to happen. But, mind you, this isn't some little round blow-up orange PUMPKIN!....this sucker is a 14 FOOT tall skeleton!
It happened in Austin, Texas, and yes all it took was an SUV and a lady determined to take 'BONES' with her. Can we name him 'BONES'?
So before we check out the video let's break down what she was probably thinking from step to step.
• "WOW, look there's a 14-foot skeleton. Yeah, I should steal him. Who's gonna know? "
• "Damn, he's bigger than I thought!"
• Well, he obviously won't fit in the passenger seat, let me POP open the back! "
• "Okay BIG BOY, let's see how heavy you are?"
• "Let's see....feet first?"
• "Nope, going to have to be HEAD first...I wonder if the neighbors can see me. Nah, it's only SUNNY and 11 am in the morning! Who's going to notice a 14-foot skeleton in my SUV hanging out DRAGGIN its feet down the road?"
• AND NOW FOR THE SECURITY VIDEO!
• AND THE COMMENTS FOR THE VIDEO ARE OF COURSE AWESOME...
Walks around, "hmm, that’ll do" Amazed she didn’t destroy it tipping it over. Guess she really,really,really wanted it. Good luck displaying it this Halloween, I don’t think every many people have 15 foot skeletons in the front yard.
Happy Halloween! Except of course to that thief… she probably gives out granola bars and dental floss…
What the heck did she drive off with the feet hanging out and nobody saw? This is so gutsy and impressive at the same time. But poor children that are owners of it. Come on guys
Rumor has it. She's still trying to put it in the car
She♀️making all that noise nobody seen her stealing it
She or he needs to be in jail
• THERE IS A REWARD FOR HER ARREST!
This Austin community is offering a reward for information leading to the identity of the person caught stealing this 14-foot skeleton from a front yard. Let's hope they catch them.
The JUNKIEST Place in Texas!