Join This Spooky Ghost Hunt in San Angelo at the Historic and Haunted Fort Concho
Are there ghosts in San Angelo? Apparently, there are enough ghostly activities to warrant a full-blown ghost hunt. So, if you're into the paranormal, here's a cool event you might want to check out. But, be warned, it might make the hairs on your neck stand up.
What's so haunting about Fort Concho?
Apparently, the fort is super haunted. There have been reports of full-body apparitions, shadow figures, physical touching, voices, and more. There are even reports of a little girl from the 1870s who haunts the officer's quarters. Creepy, right?
When and where is the ghost hunt?
The hunt for the afterlife takes place on August 13th at Fort Concho, 630 South Oakes in San Angelo from 8 pm to 2 am. You'll want to have your photo i.d. handy and you are free to bring your cameras and video recorders. Also, snacks and drinks will be provided.
What to expect at the ghost hunt?
- You'll get exclusive access to the oldest and most haunted buildings in the fort, including the infamous Officers’ Quarters that has that creepy little girl. Plus hunt in locations that have never before been investigated by an outside team,
- You'll investigate with an experienced member of Haunted Rooms America
- You can join in with structured vigils,
- You will be able to use Haunted Rooms America's paranormal equipment which includes both state-of-the-art equipment as well as the more traditional,
- Unlimited snacks and refreshments are provided at intervals throughout the evening,
- Private time to explore and conduct your own vigils
- You'll hunt in five separate locations, that have a ton of paranormal activity, with terrifying reports stretching back over 150 years
How much does the ghost hunt cost?
The ghost hunt costs $99. But you get to spend 6 hours with professional ghost hunters, using their equipment in 5 locations that have had numerous reports of ghostly things.
I have to say, I'm kind of on the fence when it comes to paranormal things. But, I think it would be cool to check it out. What would be even cooler is to get a bunch of people to dress up like the Scooby-Doo characters and get to hunting those crazy ghosts. Like, Zoiks!
If you need more info, head on over to the Haunted Rooms America website.
Speaking of creepy, have you ever seen these homes in Texas?