Five Weird Things the TSA Found Last Year
Having the TSA go through your bag is annoying but after you read this list you will see why they have to do it.
Here is the list of those weird things and which airport in the country they were found in, as posted in a blog on the website of the TSA:
- An 8.5-inch knife inside an enchilada, Sonoma County Airport in California.
- An alarm clock that looks like dynamite, Kansas City International Airport in Missouri.
- Three pounds of cocaine inside a package of raw meat, San Jose International Airport in California.
- Razorblades inside a Scooby Doo greeting card, Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport in Virginia.
- A boomerang shaped like the "Batman" logo, Buffalo Niagara International Airport in New York.