Doggie Date Detector – Canine Date Red Flags
With Valentine's Day just a couple days away, we're talking all kinds of romance stories. A survey was recently, where dog owners talked about how they use their dog to signal red flags about a relationship.
Two-thirds of dog owners say that their four legged friend plays a role in their relationships, and 57% would not date someone their dog didn't like.
Here are 10 common red flags from dog owners.
- The date is jealous of the amount of attention the dog gets.
- The date is too rough with the dog.
- The date shows zero interest in the dog and ignore it.
- The date wants to put the dog in a separate room when they hang out.
- The date gets angry because they can't go anywhere because they have to take care of their dog.
- The date doesn't pet the dog.
- The date teases the dog.
- The date doesn't show any interest in the dog's health.
- The date says the dog smells.
- The date calls the dog overweight or ugly.
I understand some of this, but let's be honest, it sounds like some of this survey was done by weird dog people who feed their dog at the table with a fork, and no human will ever be as good as that dog.