9 Places To Watch Football In Midland On The Weekend
We live in the land of "Friday Night Lights" and football is king around here., which should mean we have some great places to watch football on the weekends. I am going to give you the top 9 places to watch football on the weekends in Midland.
1. The Tailgate: The Tailgate is a brand new place to watch football on a football field surrounded by foot trucks and of course beers. It' s located at 4100 N Big Spring St.
2. Walk On's Sports Bistreaux: Walk On's is a more recently opened establishment, that hasn't been open quite a year yet, but is known for their massive TV screens, food and drinks.
3. The Bar: The Bar located in downtown Midland is a go to for brunch in Midland, where you can start out your day with brunch and football but also somewhere you can stay all day.
4. Bubba's 33: Another place with massive TV screens, food and cold beer
5. Little Woodrow's: Little Woodrow's located off Loop 250. Who doesn't love the fact that you can sit outside and watch a game on the gigantic jumbo screen, eat bar food and enjoy drinks.
6. Buffalo Wild Wings: BWW located on West Wadley, needs no explanation, known for sports 24/7 and of course wings
7. Triple Threat Sports Bar: Triple Threat Sports Bar located near downtown Midland, not only can you watch sports inside or outside but you should probably grab a Philly Steak Sandwich
8. El Guapo Sports Cantina: located on South Midkiff. El Guapo is a smaller place but has great food and cheap drinks.
9. Woody's Hideaway: Woody's Hideaway is part of the Little Woodrow's family. Just like the parent company, tons of large TV screens. bar food and drinks.
50 Most Popular Chain Restaurants in America
ALSO SEE: 30 Most Decade-Defining Memes