Ten Ridiculously Exaggerated Job Titles
Have you ever applied for a job thinking "wow this sounds like a great job" only to find out it was something with an over elaborated title for a normal job? Here are 10 over exaggerated names for rather normal, everyday jobs.
The Daily Mail has the results of a new poll that asks "what is the most ridiculous job title you have heard for a less glamorous job?" This was the 10 best ones.
- "Media Distribution Officer" - Paperboy
- "Highway Environmental Hygienist" - Street sweeper
- "Transparency Enhancement Facilitator" - Window washer
- "Talent Delivery Specialist" - Recruiter
- "Sanitation Engineer" - Garbage man
- "Public Waste Technician" - Toilet cleaner
- "Mobile Sustenance Facilitator" - Food truck worker
- "Communication Executive" - Call center worker
- "Gastronomical Hygiene Engineer" - Dishwasher
- "Color Distribution Technician" - House painter
What would you call your job to make it sound more elaborate? Comment below.