Peak Holiday Stress Hits December 18th
It's getting down to crunchtime of the holiday season and the stress is going to start ramping up. When should you expect to be the most stressed out? December 18th. At least according to a survey done by Australians. But hey, Australia is close enough, right? Right?
Anyway, the numbers are still rather telling when it comes to the holidays and stress because they most likely can be related to here in the States.
- December 1st - That's when most people START to feel stressed about the holidays.
- 71% of people agree the holidays are a stressful time of year.
- The most stressful things about the holidays are:
- Being short on money
- Finding the right gifts
- Not having enough time to do everything
- The most common way to deal with the stress? Booze of course.
And while a third of people said they tend to drink more during the holidays to cope with the stress, eating more sweets and unhealthy foods comes in a close second.