I love a good margarita but a new report out this summer warns that those margaritas could poison you and cause a rash.

When you squeeze a lime into a margarita, a little of the oil from the lime will get on your hand and then when you drink it, the lime oil will get on your lips.  If you suffer from an allergy called phytophotodermatitis, when the sun hits the lime oil, it will cause a rash similar to poison ivy.

Shape.com reports scientists have named it "margarita dermititis."

So if you notice that you are getting weird blisters on your hand and mouth after you have a margarita, that could be the reason.

If you do get the rash, go to a doctor so they can give you something to treat it in a few days, otherwise it will fade, but it takes a few weeks.