Five Random Facts For Your Weekend
Here are five random facts for you to ponder over the weekend.
- According to Wikipedia, if you add up the numbers on a roulette wheel, they end up being 666.
- According to Wikipedia, there are approximately five million Puerto Ricans living in the continental U.S., and 3.7 million living in Puerto Rico.
- According to Broken Secrets, technically a "moment" is 90 seconds. Moment is in the 1398 Oxford English Dictionary, and it says there are 40 moments in an hour, so that's 90 seconds per moment. The definition has since evolved to mean "a short amount of time."
- According to Beevolve, the most common word people use in their Twitter bios is "love."
- According to Universe Today, the only planet in our solar system that is not named after a Roman god or goddess is Earth. Earth comes from an old Englshword "ertha," which means "ground."
So there are your five random facts to go over with friends this weekend.