Five Random Facts For Friday and the Weekend
Here are your five random facts to get you through the weekend.
- According to Enchanted Learning, sharks have up to 3,000 teeth and when they lose one, it grows back. Their teeth are not like our teeth and are more like scales on a fish, so they can regenerate.
- According to Independent Travel Cats, there is only one country in the world where McDonald's sells the McRib all year long, and that's Germany.
- According to Wikipedia, the eight pawns on a chess board used to have their own names based on non-royalty jobs, such as gambler, policeman, innkeeper, merchant, doctor, weaker, blacksmith, and farmer.
- According to The Oregonian, Oregon is the only U.S. state where everyone is a traffic cop. Anyone in Oregon is allowed to file a traffic citation against anyone else, you just have to get the plate number, fill out the paperwork, and be willing to testify in court about what you saw.
- According to IPL, James Madison is the only president who had two vice presidents die while in office. His first VP was George Clinton who died in 1812, and his second was Elbridge Gerry, who died in 1814.
So there are your five random facts, have a good weekend.