Contact Us

Dog Swallows Over a Dollars Worth of Pennies

Photo by puuikibeach/Flickr

Jack, a 13-year-old Jack Russell terrier had to undergo emergency surgery after he swallowed 111 pennies.  

The owner of the dog took Jack to the vet when he noticed he began vomiting, and x-rays confirmed to diagnosis.

The vet removed the stash through an emergency endoscopy, five cents at a time.

More From 99.9 K-Bat

Best of the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://kbat.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on KBAT 99.9 FM quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on KBAT 99.9 FM quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!