Building Evacuated Because of Stripper’s Flaming Nipple Tassels
You can only imagine every guy at the fire department wanted to respond to THIS call. According to Metro, a stripper in Scotland, this past weekend, set off a fire alarm after setting her nipple tassels on fire.
The stripper's name is Go Go Amy and she was performing a burlesque routine at the Dundee Tattoo Convention at Abertay University in Scotland.
She was told not to use fire in her show but forgot and started swallowing flames wearing only underwear and nipple tassels. When she set her nipple tassels on fire, they triggered the fire alarm.
Hundreds of people were evacuated form the building and everyone was okay including Amy, who blew out her tassels before the fire department arrived.
No charges will be filed.
If you would like to see Amy's fire routine during a previous performance, click here.