Top 5 Things To Do If You Are Alone on Valentine’s Day
If you are single this Valentine's Day, that is not a bad thing even though you feel like a unicorn. Here are 5 reasons it's okay to be alone on Valentine's Day.
- You don't have to worry about buying flowers - This is probably the most expensive part of any day where flowers are appropriate. Plus you don't have to worry if anyone is allergic to the flowers you choose or they just hate those flowers.
- You don't have to worry about buying candy - You can buy the candy for yourself if you like the heart-shaped box full of chocolates if not, that is even more money saved.
- You can go to McDonald's for dinner if you want - You don't have to worry about that "romantic restaurant" and hope they have a reservation, you can just have that Happy Meal and enjoy. By this time if you have not made that reservation, you are behind in the game already.
- You can watch "Dumb and Dumber" on Valentine's Night - Even if it is the 1,000th time you have seen it, it doesn't matter. If you like it then go ahead and watch it, you are alone on Valentine's Day so make it all about you.
- Enjoy the savings and freedom you have - Next year you could be in a relationship and you will have to worry about all of the things listed here. But for this year, enjoy your Happy Meal on the couch while watching "Dumb and Dumber" in your underwear.
Just enjoy being alone on Valentine's Day and make it all about you, because next year if you have that significant other, things will be different.