How Many of These Weird Habits Do You Have?
Buzzfeed recently had a survey about a bunch of random habits, and whether or not people do them or not.
- When you leave a store without buying anything, do you get worried they'll think you're shoplifting? 75% of people said yes. I very rarely leave a store without buying anything because the whole reason I'm going to a store is because I know of something I want. It's only if they don't have it in stock that I'll probably leave without buying something.
- When you write the word "Wednesday," do you sound it out in your head as "Wed-ness-day"? 85% of us do it. Yup, and I don't even have to be writing it. I still say it.
- Do you pace around and fidget with stuff while you're on the phone? 78% said yes. Oh yeah. There was one time I called DirecTV to complain about them taking money out of my bank account. So I was really pacing on that one to the point there was a circle of footprints in the room I was in.
- Do you cringe when you hear a recording of your own voice? 82% said yes. I used to. I used to get embarrassed hearing myself. Now I'm immune to it and actually like to mess with people. If I was in a Best Buy and there was a commercial playing that I voiced. I'd stand behind people and say what was in the commercial while it was on.
- Do you ever worry other people are judging you for how fast your windshield wipers are going in light rain? 52% say yes. This has never even crossed my mind actually. But I do judge people who leave their wipers on after the rain has stopped.
- When you're reading a book, do you ever space out . . . read a whole page . . . and then not remember any of it? 97% say yes. All the f***ing time.
- Do you ever close Facebook or Twitter because you're bored with it . . . then open it back up one second later without thinking? 93% say yes. No, but I will open an app up, start scrolling and not be paying attention to any of it. Or check my phone for the time, and not read the time.
- Do you ever respond to your pet by saying, "I know" after they bark or meow? 83% of us do it. I have full on conversations with my dog. So it doesn't just end at "I know."