I know at some point I lost in on an old, non-functioning laptop, vacuum cleaner, etc... I saw this and it took me back...

I saw this by the dumpster at my place.  It reminded me of a situation back in college.  This dude threw his microwave off a 4th story balcony.  He proceeded to head down to the ground floor, pick up the microwave, not once, but three times, and tossing it to the ground.  The 3rd time he cut himself super bad and had to go to the hospital for 32 stitches.  Don't do this at home, folks!

Have you ever gone postal?