The Ten Tattoos People Regret Getting
A doctor in Britain who does tattoo removals made a list of the top ten tattoos he has had to laser off.
Here is the list courtesy of Daily Mail:
- Tramp stamps.
- A tattoo of something around your bicep, like barbed wire.
- An ex’s name.
- Any tattoo you got while you were drunk.
- Any tattoo that got distorted because you gained weight. Which is a reminder that you probably shouldn’t get one on your hip or your stomach.
- Cheap tattoos. Which you regret immediately if they don’t look good.
- Any tattoo that you can’t hide. Like a tattoo on your wrist or your neck, which could prevent you from getting a job, or a tattoo on your face.
- A tattoo of a band name. Because there’s a good chance you’ll get sick of them, or they’ll break up.
- Permanent eyebrows. Because you eventually realize what everyone else knew immediately. That they don’t look like real eyebrows.
- A tattoo of anything involving a fad. Such as a saying like YOLO.
Any tattoos you regret? Mention them in the comments section below.