The Ten Most Ridiculous “First World” Problems
Everyone knows someone who has everything but still complains about something, here are the ten "first world" problems people regularly complain about.
- My wallet is too thick from having too much money in it.
- It's hot outside but freezing inside because the air conditioning is too cold.
- My personal trainer is on vacation so I have to work out alone.
- My dishwasher takes too long to load and unload.
- My headphone cord gets tangled up in my bag.
- My cleaning lady took the day off.
- I'm upset because someone is wearing the same outfit as me.
- We really need another vehicle but don't have room in the driveway.
- I don't have batteries for the remote so I have to change channels by hand.
- I updated my phone and lost all my contacts.
There are some things to laugh about on a Monday. Comment on others you can think of in the comments section below that were not mentioned.