Survey Says: The Average Beer Drinker Spends Nearly $1,300 a Year on Beer
Beer drinkers of the world can now see how much they spend on their favorite beverage per year.
PR Newswire has published the results of a new survey on beer consumption.
- The average beer drinker spends $1,270 on beer per year.
- 22% of people in the survey said they drink beer 2-3 times a week.
- 20% said once a week.
- 9% said more than 5 times per week.
The survey also asked for favorite beer and least-favorite beer, Budweiser topped both lists:
- 51% said Budweiser is their favorite, next was Coors at 13%, Corona with 12%, and Stella with 10%.
- 46% said Budweiser was their least favorite, so that means you either love or hate Budweiser, there is no in between.