Survey Says: Ten Things We Do to Avoid Falling Asleep at the Wheel
There are a lot of things we do to keep awake while driving and a recent survey found out the top ten things.
According to PR Newswire, here is how the survey rounded out:
- Drink something with caffeine in it. 53% said it’s one thing they do to stay awake.
- Open a window, 42%.
- Switch drivers, 42%.
- Pull over to stretch, 35%.
- Crank up the radio, 35%.
- Crank the A/C, 25%.
- Pull over for a nap, 23%.
- Eat something, 21%.
- Sing along to the radio, 21%.
- Listen to talk radio, 14%.
Talking to yourself just missed the top ten, with 11%. And 10% of people say they just start slapping themselves.
What is your trick to staying awake that didn’t make the list, tell us below in the comments.