Survey Says: Men Have Faked More Orgasms Than Women
A decade or so ago it was thought of as a joke if a guy said he faked it in bed, now according to a new survey, men are admitting that they have faked a climax more than women.
According to Daily Telegraph, 23% of men have said they have faked their orgasm, versus 20% of women, making a total of 43% of people faking orgasms.
25% of men also stated they were more likely to say "I love you" during sex when they don't mean it, versus 6% of women.
The survey also revealed 8% of people are not opposed to cheating on someone, just that they are to busy to have an affair.
And last but not least, 1 in 4 people have made a deal with their partner that if they have a chance to have sex with a certain celebrity, they are allowed to.