Survey Says: Connection Between Facial Hair and Bad Behavior
"No Shave November" begins next week so here is a survey about men with facial hair and the connection to bad behavior.
According to Eva, a new survey found guys with beards and mustaches are much more likely to do bad things than clean-shaven guys.
Here are some results:
- Men with goatees are most likely to get into fights and steal stuff.
- Men with bushy beards are the most likely to get fired from jobs.
- Men with long mustaches are the most likely to cheat on someone.
The survey also asked women if they even like beards, and the answer was a pretty solid NO.
- 62% prefer a clean-shaven guy.
- 65% say they wouldn't consider getting involved with a guy with a beard.
Women's least favorite thing about beards is that they seem unhygienic, their second least favorite thing is food getting stuck in them.