Six Life Tips For Improving Sex, Drinking, and More
Consider these to be a kind of home remedy that you can pass down to your children and grandchildren, if you want to be this open with them.
Reddit has a discussion going on right now about some life hacks you can use to improve the adult aspects of life, check out six of the best ones:
- Use conditioner instead of shaving cream if you shave the nether regions. Your skin will be smoother and with no ingrown hairs or bumps.
- If you throw up from alcohol and can't keep water down, suck on ice cubes instead. It will hydrate you slower and you won't need to throw up like you will when water hits your stomach.
- Numbing lube works also as hemorrhoid relief. Just stay away from Orajel, it will set your anus on fire.
- You can open a beer on any door that has metal hinges or a striker plate on the lock.
- After sex or masturbation, clean up with lukewarm water. If the water is too hot or too cold, it breaks down the proteins and makes it harder to scrub off.
- If you feel you need a drink at work in the office, rub hand sanitizer on your hands and they will smell the hand sanitizer instead of the booze.
There are plenty more on the conversation that are NSFW, just click here