Six Holiday Dating Faux Pas
Holiday dating is always a tricky thing. To avoid anything awkward, here are six things to steer clear of.
- Moving too fast in a new relationship, just because you are afraid of being alone.
- Inviting someone you recently started seeing home for the holidays just so you won’t be the only family member without someone.
- Spending too much money on a gift and making the other person feel uncomfortable.
- Hooking up with an ex just because you are lonely or horny.
- Expecting a proposal.
- Prolonging a dying or dead relationship just so you can have someone during Christmas.
This list is courtesy of PR Newswire.