Seven Current Fads We Will Regret the Most in the 2020′s
Fads come and go quicker these days thanks the the onslaught of social media and people posting and re-posting. So here is a list of seven current fads we will probably be regretting the most.
- T-Shirts and posters that say “Keep Calm” followed by a dumb slogan. This is derived from an old British propaganda poster during WW2 that said “Keep Calm and Carry On.”
- The phrase YOLO: You Only Live Once
- Mustaches. Such as fake mustaches, mustaches on cars, hipster handlebar mustaches, mustache tattoos on your finger, and so on.
- Using Instagram to make all your photos look vintage.
- Vampires and zombies.
- Wearing glasses when you don’t need them.
If you think of any others you think should be added to the list, comment below.