Random Facts For Friday and the Weekend
Here are your random facts for Friday and the weekend.
- According to New York Times, the L.A. Kings and New York Rangers are playing in the Stanley Cup Championship Series right now, and its the first time teams from L.A. and New York have competed in a major sports championship 1981, that’s when the Dodgers beat the Yankees in the World Series.
- According to Redfin, Bill Gates could afford to buy every single home in Boston. Warren Buffett could only afford every single home in Charlotte, North Carolina, and Mark Zuckerberg could “only” afford every single home in St. Paul, Minnesota.
- According to Fiscal Times, McDonald’s is the world’s largest distributor of toys, and Lego is the largest producer of tires in the world.
- According to The Scotsman, the official animal of Scotland is the unicorn.
- According to Venture Beat, 69% of children under five can use a computer mouse, but only 11% know how to tie their shoelaces.
There are your random facts for Friday and the rest of the weekend.