Rain Gutter Cleaning Tips
Fall is on us so those pesky leaves will be falling soon and filling up the rain gutters at your house. Here are 8 good tips for gutter cleaning:
- Let someone know first that you are cleaning the rain gutters.
- Use a safe and secure ladder.
- Rake the leaves off the roof first.
- Wear rubber soled shoes when walking on roof.
- Use plastic gutter scoops.
- Wear gloves and proper eyewear.
- Unclog downspouts.
- Watch for hazardous power lines.
Follow these tips to be safer in cleaning out your rain gutters so you can enjoy the winter worry free.