Most Common New Years Resolutions for 2014
A new year is approaching which means it is time to make those resolutions, but this year try to keep them past January.
- Getting in shape or joining a gym. Time to get those holiday pounds off and try to find the six pack that is underneath.
- Giving up smoking. This is easily achieved with the onset of the new vapor cigarettes or electronic cigarettes. I have had several friends give up smoking with the help of those new ways to get your nicotine.
- Giving up cussing. Easily achievable until the first person cuts you off in traffic or cuts in front of you in line.
- Going to church. Also easily achievable and it will do your soul some good too.
- Being a better husband. There is always a plus side to trying to be a better spouse.
Those are the top resolutions, but for more resolutions you can check out Esquire Magazine's list.