My Trusted Credit Union — Odessa-Midland's Financial Services Expert
"My Trusted Credit Union, people helping people achieve their financial goals."
MTCU offers all the basic financial services for daily living including savings, checking, debit card, online banking, bill pay and mobile banking. They provide investments: CD, IRA, money market, and a full range of loans such as home equity, auto, credit card, and personal.
MTCU is dedicated to providing personal, courteous, and professional service in an efficient, caring manner. They strive to meet the diverse needs of the members-owners through sound management practices. With 58 years of business they are experienced, knowledgeable and have many long-term employees.
Founded: February 1955
Led by: Michelle Forrest
They Can Answer Questions Relating to:
1. Who can join a credit union?
2. What is the difference between revolving and installment loans?
3. How can I build credit when I have none?
4. How much should I be saving every month?
5. Personal loans vs. payday loans?
6. Why should I open an IRA while I’m young?
7. How can I repair bad credit?
8. How often should I check my credit? And where?