Five Random Facts for Wednesday
Its hump day so to get you over the hump, hurdle these five random facts.
- According to Positive Med, the average American eats 6-7 pounds of peanut butter per year.
- According to Mirror, The guy who wrote the current “Bah dah dah dah dah, I’m lovin’ it” jingle for McDonald’s committed suicide 5 years after writing the jingle in 2003. He was a 40-year-old named Paul Tilley and he killed himself in Chicago in 2008.
- According to Wikipedia, there are only 4 U.S. cities that have a volcano within their city limits: Portland, Oregon; Bend, Oregon; Jackson, Mississippi; and Honolulu, Hawaii.
- According to Vile Reviews, after Janet Leigh watched herself in the famous shower scene in “Psycho,” she never took another shower, she only took baths the rest of her life.
- According to Mental Floss, “Yesterday” by The Beatles is believed to be the most covered song in music history. It has been covered more than 3,000 times by everyone from Frank Sinatra to Daffy Duck.
There are your five random facts to get you through the rest of the week.