Five Random Facts For the Weekend
Here are some random facts to get you through the weekend.
- According to Beer Genie, the Vikings believed that in Heaven there was a giant goat whose udders provided an endless supply of beer.
- According to Drummerworld, the only member of ZZ Top without a beard is the drummer, Frank Beard, but all us Texans already knew that!
- According to io9, in the 1960’s, about 15% of baby boys in the U.S. has a first name ending with the letter “n.” Now it’s up to 36%, thanks to the popularity of names like Aiden, Jayden, and Brayden.
- According to USA Today, the Cliffs Notes version of “The Scarlet Letter” outsells the actual book nearly 4 to 1.
- According to Wikipedia, Jodie Foster speaks such perfect French that she does her own dubbing for the French versions of her movies.
There are your random facts to get you through the weekend.