Five Dates For When Both of You Are Sick With the Flu
November means the beginning of flu season, so here are five dates you can do even if one or both of you are stricken with the flu.
- Movie Night. Simple and easy and you can be in your pajamas and under a blanket maybe with some hot chocolate.
- Make Soup From Scratch. Hot soup is best when you are sick, but the canned versions are usually full of sodium. So if one of you is not sick then it would be great to make soup form scratch for the one that is.
- Binge Watch TV. This is a good time to catch up on the pile of shows on your DVR, take the whole day and catch up on them all.
- Play Games. Make a fire in the fireplace or light some candles and bust out some board games.
- Get Steamy. Treat each other to hot shower or bubble bath. The steam will also help you out with that stuffy nose and being naked together is never a bad thing.
So there you go with some easy things to do when one or both of you is sick and you have a date night planned.