Events by EventfulDOT 101 Overview Seminar with Roadside Inspection Survival Course and Hours of Service Workshop
This DOT compliance workshop is designed for management and supervisors of new DOT entrants, human resource professionals with safety responsibilities, or even experienced Safety and Operations professionals that just want to stay current with the changing landscape.
You will receive a certificate outlining your training.
The Hours of Service Workshop covers:
Hourly Rules, Exemptions, Local Driving, 7-day sheet, HoS Monitoring, Form & Manner, False Logs, Documents during Audit, Fines, EOBRs, Hours of Service Definition, Who is Your Adversary (Could it be you?), Falsification and Scheduling), "Driver Fatigue is the real safety issue", 75% of Driver OOS Violations are HoS, Paperwork – reflective and truthful, On-duty vs. Off-duty
…and much more, including sample logs, violations, documents and time for individual questions.
The Roadside Inspection Survival Course covers:
Violations that come from Roadside Inspections, and The Most Commonly Affected BASICs during Roadside Inspections, including Unsafe Driving, Maintenance, Load Securement, Hours of Service, Driver's Logs, Driver Qualification (med Cards, Licenses, etc.) Driver's Logs, Crash Indicator, Distracted DrivingCell Phones….
…with tons of samples and examples!
The Overview Portion covers:
- Compliance Safety Accountability (CSA)
- Seven (7) BASICs with the Safety Measurement System (SMS)
- FMCSA, DOT, PHMSA, and State agencies and how they interact
- Hours of Service rules, monitoring and auditing procedures
- Driver Qualification Process and Files
- DOT rules for drug and alcohol testing and all paperwork that is required
- Maintenance procedures and required documentation
- Accident register and other documentation, as well as accident countermeasures
- Required training for all employees
We will provide answers to the following questions and more:
- What is CSA and how does it affect you?
- What is a BASIC?
- What does the DOT (and everyone with internet access) know about your company?
- Are you required to have Motor Carrier (MC) Authority?
- What are the MOST IMPORTANT things you need to understand about Driver Fitness, Drug and Alcohol Testing, Fatigued Driving, and Vehicle Maintenance BASICs?
… and much, much more!