Eight Unwritten Rules of Life
This is a list of the top unwritten rules in life that everyone should know.
- If you are not passing someone on the highway, get out of the left lane.
- When someone shows you something on their phone, don't swipe, you may see something you don't want to see.
- When the host starts cleaning, the party is over and it's time to go home.
- Let the people already on a bus, train, or elevator exit before you get on.
- Don't make plans with friends, or talk about plans with friends, in front of friends who were not invited.
- If there is an awkward silence, don't say "Awkward," because it just makes things worse.
- If someone is wearing headphones or trying to sleep on a plane, they don't want to talk.
- Unless you are really broke or under 30, don't ask your friends to help you move. Hire movers.
There they are, so print them out and share them with your friends and it will make the world a better place, possibly.