Chaser’s Twelve Random Facts
Just to get you through your Tuesday, here are 12 random facts to digest.
These come from Daily Mail and go as follows:
- The Statue of Liberty would wear size 879 shoes.
- The letter "Z" is so common in the polish language that its only worth one point in Poland's version of Scrabble.
- A ransom payment to a kidnapper is tax deductible.
- In 1895, there were only two cars in Ohio, and they crashed into each other.
- Only 1% of car alarms go off because of attempted theft.
- Only 22 of the 193 countries in the world have never been invaded by the British.
- At any moment in time, 45 million people around the world are drunk.
- Just 16 ounces of milk can contain milk from over 1,000 cows.
- The little pocket in your jeans was originally designed to hold a pocket watch.
- There is only one pirate in history who ever actually buried treasure: Williams Kidd, who supposedly buried some of his gold on Long Island.
- You only need to be three feet under water to be protected from a bullet.
- The paint on the Eiffel Tower weighs as much as 10 elephants.
There are your random facts to absorb on this Tuesday.